Monday, March 3, 2014

video review: 'g i r l' by pharrell williams


Well, this happened. Can't imagine the controversy that'll come with this one...

On another note, it's taking me a lot longer than I'd like to get through St. Vincent's material, half because I'm enjoying it as much as I am, but also half because this week will probably kill me in terms of the amount of material I need to get through, plus keep my full-time job and a semi-functioning social life. Strap in folks, this might get wild.


1 comment:

  1. I'm guessing that since you're really busy, Bring Up the Sun by Sundy Best probably won't be getting reviewed. If you ever get a chance in later weeks I'd love to see a review of it but I know you usually do reviews the week of the release. Good luck with the busy week.

    ReplyDelete