Tuesday, September 10, 2013

video review: 'the electric lady' by janelle monae


Man, I was happy that I got a chance to review this, because it's a great album and I don't think I'll have many of those for the next little bit. 

Seriously, if you didn't get the message in my previous post, you need to check this album out immediately, it's definitely for an artist who deserves far more fame than she gets. Janelle Monae's 'The Electric Lady' might not be as much to my tastes as 'The ArchAndroid', but goddamnit, it's close.

And now for the shitstorm to commence... 2 Chainz, you're up.

1 comment:

  1. I like your all post. You have accomplished great work. Much obliged to you for the data you give, it assisted me a lot.I with expecting to have a lot more sections or so from you.
    Hummer Desert Safari Tour in Dubai

    ReplyDelete